Therm-a-Rest ProLite 4

I have a few Thermarests and would not go into the…

Price Paid: 180 nzd

I have a few Thermarests and would not go into the hills without them.

I bought the woman's Prolite 4 as it was just the right size I like,  I'm 5'5" decided to get this, as it's rated warmer than the men's and it was lighter, but shorter.

If you are a lightweight freak and want to buy one, choose this over the men's. I get funny looks from my climbing buddies, but i have the lighter pack... Last laugh is with me.

Great on snow, rock and ice. I do agree with the other reviews on the men's, there is a bit of  a sliding issue, but just anchor your bivi bag down.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All ProLite 4 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 19 reviews for other versions of the ProLite 4. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Therm-a-Rest Women's ProLite 4, please share your experience.

Therm-a-Rest Women's ProLite 4

The Women's ProLite 4 has been discontinued.

The Therm-a-Rest Women's ProLite 4 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new self-inflating sleeping pad, check out the best reviewed current models.