Zamberlan 996 Vioz GT
Very good backpacking boot. No break-in period for…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: 300 $ CAN
Very good backpacking boot.
- No break-in period
- Good ankle support
- More heavy than synthetics but....
- Leather maintenance
- No break-in period for me.
- With a liner and good wool sock, it is like wearing slipper.
- Stong lacing.
- Nice overall grip.
- I use them in warm/cold condition (5°C to 12°C) and I was very comfortable and dry. Late I will add a winter review.
- Nice support with a 70 pounds backpack. 20 km hike and no blisters.