Weight 660 g

Extremely durable and reliable boot. Have worn for…

Price Paid: 300 Canadian

Summary

Extremely durable and reliable boot. Have worn for three years and have had few problems.

Pros

• Dry
  • Extremely durable

Cons

• The lace hooks do tend to bend but have never broken off the boot.

I would definitely recommend this boot. I've used it tree planting in thick brush and landscaping and they've lasted extremely well. They've been through mud, puddles, and many overnight hikes and my feet have stayed dry and completely comfortable.

The boot fits perfectly and has not rubbed in any places. It did take a bit of getting used to and wearing in though. They grip incredibly well. I've climbed rocky mountains and worked in rocky, wet surfaces and have never slipped and they've always been warm.

The only problem I have had with them is the lace hooks have bent a little and made it hard to fit the lace in to be tied up properly, but that was easily fixable.

Welcome to Trailspace, Amy! Thanks for sharing a review of your Zamberlans with us. I'd love to see some pics of your pair, if you're willing to add some ot your review.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All 996 Vioz GT versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 7 reviews for other versions of the 996 Vioz GT. Read all reviews »