32north STABILicers Lite

I love these Stabilicers!! I walk my dog out on the…

I love these Stabilicers!! I walk my dog out on the icy lake and they are a life-saver! No more slipping and sliding. Made of old tire and stainless steel studs, they make me feel very stable and safe. They are very light (8 ounces), and I hardly know that I have them on. They are easily put on and taken off. Wonderful!!

Jean Burch, Stetson, Maine

Visit 32north's STABILicers Lite page.

STABILicers Lite Walker Traction System make everyday feel like a walk in the park.With aggressive cleats and tread, they provide unbeatable traction. Made from the same Elastomer as the STABILicers Sport, the Lite is easy to pull on and take off, while securely fitting both shoes and boots. Perfect for everyday use. STABILicers Lite Walker's non-replaceable multi-directional steel ice cleats bite into ice and snow allowing you to stride naturally through winter's worst conditions.And they roll up nicely and are small enough to be carried in a purse or workbag. Keep a pair on hand and dont let winter catch you off guard.

- CampSaver.com

No need to stay in when it's icy outside. These STABILicers Lite traction devices fit over your shoes to act like studded tires for your feet.

Strap on Stabilicers Lite Hikers for ultimate traction over icy terrain and stay on your feet in nasty weather. Like beefy chains for going over mountain passes, the durable rubber construction easily slips over just about any footwear for instant grip and the multi-directional steel cleats bite into uneven surfaces. When not in use, roll them up and stash in a pack, bag, or purse for everyday use.

- Mountain Gear

Enjoying the outdoors is even easier when you add our Stabilicers to your winter footwear. Steel ice cleats are multidirectional for ground-gripping traction. They attach to virtually any shoe style in seconds. Designed for extended hikes on ice and snow. Velcro-closure fore straps enhance fit, security and performance. Approx. 1 lb. 7 oz. per pair. USA.

- L.L.Bean