Alico Tahoe

So far 5 stars. I just got them a couple days ago…

Materials: leather
Use: hiking

So far 5 stars. I just got them a couple days ago ... but I have been looking for a high-quality, all leather boot that will fit my 'Birkenstock-toes' and my very narrow heel and I am so delighted to have found something that really fits and feels great with toe wiggleroom and no pinching and my heel is snug. I'll update once I start hiking in them after the waterproofing ... I can't wait!

UPDATED JUNE 15, 2007
Hi - I wrote a quick review recently and since I have very much enjoyed these boots - My feet have stayed dry after waterproofing. The best part are the grippy soles on the slippery rocks - my Asolos do not compare and I slip around, my Vasques are soaked after a short time and my feet hurt from the soft soles.

The only not-perfect-part is that I feel they need a better foot pad, but I have been on rather long hikes with them out-of-the-box and they have been tremendous on the rocks, no foot-aches. There is enough support for my ankles, great padding when I wedge between rocks and they needed very little break-in time; I love them!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Tahoe versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 7 reviews for other versions of the Tahoe. Read all reviews »

CLOSEOUTS These beautiful leather Alico Tahoe hiking boots are true classics. They are made of top quality, nubuck leather and are crafted by a small factory of artisans located in the Italian Dolomites. Available Colors: DK GREEN, 05, BROWN, DARK TEAL, ASSORTED, UNSPECIFIED, 04. Sizes: 5.5, 12, 10, 7, 10.5, 11.5, 9.5, 5, 7.5, 6.5, 8, 11, 8.5, 6, 9.

- Sierra Trading Post

Alico Women's Tahoe

The Alico Women's Tahoe is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 3, 2014 at Sierra Trading Post.