Fischer Cruiser My Style Ski Pole

Visit Fischer's Cruiser My Style Ski Pole page.

Silently gliding over the snow, propelled by nothing more than yourself, your skis, and the Fischer Women's Cruiser My Style Ski Poles is as close as you can get to feeling weightless this side of the atmosphere. Their durable aluminum shafts provide plenty of gliding strength, and their wide comfort strap securely attaches to your wrist without bringing you down with discomfort.

These lightweight cross-country ski poles are equipped with comfortable cork grips designed to fit women's hands. They're a great choice as an economical, all-around touring pole. Soft, wide strap cinches the grip securely to your hands. Shaft is made from durable 6000 Series aluminum. Hardened steel tip bites into crusty ice. Imported. Size 120-150 cm in 5 cm increments

- L.L.Bean

CLOSEOUTS . From Fischer's My Style collection of poles designed especially for women, the Cruiser SC cross-country ski poles feature preformed neoprene wrist straps that offer additional warmth, comfort and easy handling. Available Colors: SEE PHOTO.

- Sierra Trading Post

Fischer Cruiser My Style Ski Pole

The Fischer Cruiser My Style Ski Pole is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 29, 2016 at L.L.Bean.

If you're looking for a new nordic touring pole, check out the best reviewed current models.