Developed in conjunction with World Cup Champion and LOWA Ambassador Ines Papert, this ice-climbing boot is lightweight with a close-to-the-foot fit. It's paired with a Black Diamond Raptor crampon that is directly attached to the outsole. Ideal for technical mixed ice and rock routes, it's insulated in the toe area for warmth, and features a durably waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX lining.
- Upper: Microfiber, Integrated Gaiter
- Lining: Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX w/ PrimaLoft Toe Area
- Footbed: Insulate Pro Alu-coated with Fleece
- Outsole: Black Diamond Raptor Crampon
- Stabilizer: Rigid Nylon Insole/Shank
Here's what other sites are saying:
Slip on LOWA's Ice Comp IP GTX boot that takes you higher and faster than ever before. Like climbing shoes you throw on at the pitch, these fixed-crampon boots are designed for speed and sensitivity. Unlike a climbing shoe, you won't be dying to pull them off thanks to PrimaLoft insulation in the toe and fleece-lined footbed.
- Mountain Gear