NEMO Cosmo Air

This pad is light, comfy, folds up small, durable,…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

This pad is light, comfy, folds up small, durable, wide enough for a grown man. What more can I say, it's from a Northeast company and they know what's up

Pros

• Weight (lack of)
  • Size
  • Comfort

Cons

• Price (give us backpackers a break)

It's all stated above, awesome product!

Warm, really comfy and packs down small AND it's a…

Price Paid: don't remember, $160 maybe??

Summary

Warm, really comfy and packs down small AND it's a wide, long pad!!

Pros

• Warmth
  • Small packed size
  • Full size pad

Cons

• None

I went to my, now closed, local outfitter ready to buy a Big Agnes pad. I don't remember the specific model now, it's been a year or so, but it was the inflatible, insulated mattress.

Anyway, the guy at the shop told me, yeah he would sell me that, but I would be much happier with the Nemo Cosmo. He broke them both out, and immediately I liked the Nemo. It was wider, it was longer, and the air chambers go across instead of the whole length.

The reason I was buying one to begin with was that I was going on a 3-week long bicycle adventure!! and I needed something to insulate me from the ground and be comfortable. I could not have asked for anything better!!! I really looked forward to laying down on that thing after riding all day!

It packs down very small. When I bought it, it was folded in thirds then rolled down to about the size of a half a roll of paper towels or so. I ended up just folding it in half then rolling it most of the time and that was plenty small enough.

Do yourself a favor, if you're looking to buy an air mattress, unless you're an ultralight, ounce counter, don't look any further, buy a Nemo Cosmo, you won't be sorry!! This is one of the better investments I've ever made!!!!!

Simply the best pad ever!! Built-in pillow and foot…

Simply the best pad ever!! Built-in pillow and foot pump make this a treat in the backcountry. I got this for $79...don't like the fact they almost doubled in price over a 1-year period.

Small and lightweight.

If you've owned or used a NEMO Cosmo Air, please share your experience.

NEMO Cosmo Air