Sizes 360, 370, 380, 390, 400, 410, 420, 430, 440, 450, 460, 470, 480

I rented these at REI after my first few rentals at…

Price Paid: $50, part of rental package

I rented these at REI after my first few rentals at an XC center. I found them to be a pretty good, forgiving BC boot for beginners and intermediate XC skiers. They are warmer than they appear and provide a decent mount to the ski.

I used them with Fischer BC Country Crown skis and used them in both set tracks at a center and also off-track in a state park, following snowmobile trails, fire roads, old rail beds and singletrack. I used them in a fresh 8-inch dumping of snow and was out for 5+ hours. My feet were comfortable the whole outing with just SmartWool skiing socks on.

I wish I could have found these boots when I bought my package. I found them to fit me much better than the Alpina 1550 (too much volume and uncomfortable) and Salomon boots (too loose and sloppy). The only boot I found to be better was the Fischer BCX 6, which is a much warmer boot, with a power strap to tighten the ski up for hills.

Rossignol Men's BC X5

The Rossignol Men's BC X5 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 11, 2016 at CampSaver.com.

If you're looking for a new nordic touring boot, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review

High Sierra Wheeled Double Adjustable Ski Bag Review

Jetboil Flash Cooking System Review

STABIL Stride Review

Weegie Weekenders

Trailspace in the morning...and a new hat idea?