GSI Outdoors Halulite Minimalist Cookset

Love having purchased this. It's light, packs everything inside and I don't have to rely on anyone else for cooking. It's great as a backup and I never leave home without it even if I'm not providing meals for the group. Inside I pack a canister of fuel, my Brunton Raptor (tried the Pocketrocket, but like how the Brunton packs better in it), and all the accessories.

The silicone holder works great and the magnet sticks like glue so you don't lose the thing. The flipping lid is so novel a concept, I love it.

Only complaint with the lid is the silicone gasket which can be a wee-bit tricky to get the lid on there when storing everything because it can slip a bit if not on right. But by the 3rd use you'll have no problems getting used to this.

Keeps everything hot and the sleeve allows you to keep your hands warm but you can hold the mug with boiling water with no problems.

A little tip for the canister, I wrap the edge of the base with electric tape to prevent scratching the insides of the Minimalist.

For the money, the weight savings, the ultra-compact size, there's nothing been better for me.