Merrell Kopec Hiking Shoes

Weight 1 lb 10 oz
Sizes 7 - 12 (Half Sizes) 13, 14, 15
Materials Full Grain Leather Upper, Protective Rubber Rand and Toe Cap

This is the most comfortable and sure fitting hiking…

Summary

This is the most comfortable and sure fitting hiking shoe that I have used on the AT. No slippage at the heel and the comfort is above any other shoe or boot I have used.

Pros

• Fit
  • Comfort

Cons

• I have not found any to date.

I purchased these shoes by Merrell to continue my hiking of the Appalachian Trail this year. Once on the trail, I was so amazed with the comfort and fit of the shoe.

There was no slippage of the heel as I moved along the uneven trail caused by numerous rocks and roots. This was so important to prevent blisters which can slow down or even stop a hike. They are lightweight, dry and easy to put on and remove. The lacing is simple and easy for quick removal during the numerous times I break during a day's hike. After hiking in these shoes by Merrell.

I have found a shoe that is comfortable, fits snugly and leaves my feet in great shape after a long day's hike, ready for the next day!

Welcome to Trailspace, Phillip! Thanks for the review of your Merrells.