John Muir Trail Pics

1:57 a.m. on December 5, 2003 (EST)

Hi everyone! This looks like a great forum! I don't know how I found this place, but I'm glad I did! I'm an avid backpacker and this last summer I was fortunate enough to complete the John Muir Trail. It's an awesome trail! For those who are interested in seeing some photos that I took along the way, I'm including the link to the online photo album where I have them stored. I'm scanning new photos every few days and uploading them... I think I took way too much film! Ha! I wish I could provide a direct link but it appears this forum won't allow that, so here's the url! Thanks and happy trails! - Buck (aka Brian)

There's a lot of photos in the album, so if you just have a dial-up connection, enter at your own risk! :^D

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=334185

3:24 p.m. on December 25, 2003 (EST)
7 reviewer rep
157 forum posts

Thanks for sharing. Some great pics. You got me in serious need of a Sierra fix.

9:06 p.m. on July 6, 2004 (EDT)
338 reviewer rep
16 forum posts

RGeat shots . . . no matter how you spell it! . . . I've done the muir three times in the last maybe seven years and I never get bored looking at pictures -- yours are really great and I feel like I am taking a tour through my own house . . . sweet . . . I'll be up there again in just a few weeks -- see ya out there!

March 31, 2020
Quick Reply