Hopefully you'll forgive me asking noob questions so please bare with me.
I'm using a Mountain Hardwear Taurine 2 Tent.
Chinook Kodiak Extreme Sleeping Bag
Klymit insulated static V sleeping pad
1. There is moisture forming between my tent and ground cloth. The floor is not wet, but I am worried it will get wet over extended stays. Could this be related to my body heat, and if so, will adding more ventilation cure the issue during the day when the tent is not in use?
2. I put some wet socks at the foot of my bag. They were just as wet when I woke up. ( not drenched. Wool socks completely wrung out). If I string a line through my tent, will this be a better way to dry my socks? Or even wearing them?
3. Condensation. I believe to have cured the problem while circulating more air through the tent. Are there any other ways?
4. In a case that my sleeping bag gets wet, how can I dry it in below freezing temps?
5. I'm cold as hell and shaking, wet to the bone. What procedures can help save my life if no fire is available.
Thank You Guys! Total Winter Camping Noob.
I'm sure there will be more questions once I have some more time in the tent.