Couple Morning Routine while Camping and Hiking

2:08 p.m. on March 6, 2019 (EST)
MEDIA
0 reviewer rep
67 forum posts

In today's video we will show you our detailed morning routine while camping and hiking. After being hiking for a year and a half we finally seem to have established our own routine that we tend to stick to every day and we are ready to share it. Now you are about to see our regular morning on Camino de Santiago and everything that we normally do in the order of appearance. So let's get started!

Watch the full video here: 

Let us know if you've enjoyed this video leaving a comment below. We are really interested to know what is your morning hiking routine like and what you do differently.

3:07 p.m. on March 6, 2019 (EST)
1,977 reviewer rep
362 forum posts

As I commented on another forum where you posted this: nice video, it's so great that you two are doing so much camping and backpacking, even if it's sometimes different from our American version of backpacking. Personally I use far fewer stuff sacks and bags because I find using them leaves unused dead space inside my pack. And I hit the trail a lot quicker -- but, I can see that when it is a truly daily routine and you are in no hurry that it's nice to take time like you do to break camp and prep for the day.

6:30 a.m. on March 7, 2019 (EST)
MEDIA
0 reviewer rep
67 forum posts

JRinGeorgia said:

As I commented on another forum where you posted this: nice video, it's so great that you two are doing so much camping and backpacking, even if it's sometimes different from our American version of backpacking. Personally I use far fewer stuff sacks and bags because I find using them leaves unused dead space inside my pack. And I hit the trail a lot quicker -- but, I can see that when it is a truly daily routine and you are in no hurry that it's nice to take time like you do to break camp and prep for the day.

Thank you very much for your feedback and glad to hear that you found it amusing and interesting to watch. Yes, you totally got it right, for us it's more like a lifestyle routine when we camp. Every day is different of course but this is how it looks like most of the days.

10:30 p.m. on April 3, 2019 (EDT)
2 reviewer rep
176 forum posts

Very well done. There is always something to be learned from other  hikers and campers.

6:29 a.m. on April 4, 2019 (EDT)
MEDIA
0 reviewer rep
67 forum posts

sabino said:

Very well done. There is always something to be learned from other  hikers and campers.

Thank you very much for the feedback. We are happy that you found our video useful. Hope you will enjoy the other ones as well!

May 25, 2019
Quick Reply