WTB short-torso external frame pack

11:46 a.m. on January 6, 2015 (EST)
565 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

I'm looking for something similar to the Kelty Trekker 3900 ST (short torso) model. I know that's really specific, but I figured I might as well see if anyone has that particular pack or something similar. I have a full-size Trekker, and my wife would like an external frame for heavy loads and hunting. 

I'm located in western Colorado, and I'll gladly do paypal for the purchase and shipping.

5:20 p.m. on January 25, 2015 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
696 forum posts

I have  a Jansport external frame pack  that has an adjustable torso length. It is a model (don't remember which) that is for smaller torso lengths to begin with and that can be fine tuned by raising or lowering the adjustable upper cross member that the shoulder straps attach to. It also has a smaller in circumference padded hip belt as well. Color is burgundy and it is in very, very good condition. I bought it for my son when he was 12 or 13 and he used it for maybe 3 or 4 backpacking trips. If you have an interest I can provide pictures and other specific info. I'm in Estes Park, CO.

9:26 a.m. on January 26, 2015 (EST)
565 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

Thanks for your reply! Actually it was just yesterday that I pulled the trigger on a pack on ebay. I appreciate the offer.

February 24, 2020
Quick Reply