FS: Deuter Speed Lite 30 daypack

7:18 p.m. on June 19, 2015 (EDT)
565 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

30 liter (about 2,000 cu in) daypack, very light. Bought it a few months ago and have used it once. It's in great condition. I'd just prefer a panel-loading backpack.

Here's a video about the pack, and here's an info page from backcountry.com, where it's out of stock. Here's a review from the sectionhiker blog that I found helpful.

The reviews for this pack are great across the board. Top-loading. Lightweight, very compressible. It has two pockets in the lid, a big main body compartment, two side pockets that hold 32-ounce Nalgene bottles with ease, and a big pocket for anything from a rain jacket to an avalanche shovel. The compression straps will hold skis a-frame style or snowshoes across the back (the straps link up across the back of the pack if you want to do it that way).

This pack has been discontinued by Deuter for some strange reason and is hard to find. It's a high quality pack that will last years and is great for all sorts of day-hiking, climbing, skiing, and other activities.

$85 shipped. Will accept paypal.

12:50 a.m. on June 23, 2015 (EDT)
565 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

SOLD

February 24, 2020
Quick Reply