FS: Katabatic Gear Grenadier 5 degrees 900 fill

6:19 p.m. on May 23, 2016 (EDT)
142 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

Catch and release, like new – I bought this on BPL and never used it.  Size is 6 foot long, regular width; grey color, 900 fill.  Includes straps and cord, silnylon stuff sack.    Stored loosely in closet.  Weighs about 28 oz.

I have one of these down in AZ for winter backpacking and it is wicked warm and cozy comfy.

$480 shipped from Alaska - $100 savings

No PMs – please email yellowporcupine at gmail dot com

Specs here (6′ regular 900 fp):  https://katabaticgear.com/shop/grenadier-sleeping-bag/

Price new is $580 with a minimum two week wait time.
katabatic.jpg

7:54 a.m. on July 7, 2016 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Hi,

i am in Australia(Sydney) are you willing to ship to me?

if so how much ?

12:13 p.m. on July 8, 2016 (EDT)
142 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

I will look into the costs; however, due to the complications of shipping internationally, it would cost you $480 + the actual cost of shipping.

12:20 p.m. on July 8, 2016 (EDT)
142 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

Total cost would be $600 for insured Priority shipping - 6-10 day arrival.

4:01 a.m. on July 13, 2016 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Hi,

can I give you a counter offer of $550 including shipping and insurance.

i can make instant PayPal payment.

its definitely all complete with be sleeping pad adjustments?

michael helin

11:27 a.m. on July 13, 2016 (EDT)
142 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

Upon further investigation, I've found that PayPal charges a 2.5% foreign currency fee and is notorious for giving bad exchange rates - my $600 offer did not take the fees into account, only USPS international priority shipping with insurance.  With that in mind, it is just too complicated for me to calculate what I think is a fair price for the item and my time for an international shipment (filling out customs forms, going to post office, etc.), so I have decided not to pursue this sale any further and withdraw my original $600 offer.  My apologies, but as a private individual I am not set up to deal with international shipping.  Have you tried contacting Katabatic directly?

8:13 p.m. on July 13, 2016 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Hi,

ok that is fine, but you don't have to do the conversion, you can send me a PayPal invoice in us$

inpay for the conversion not you.

im happy to do the $600 if you change your mind

Michael 

10:19 p.m. on September 7, 2016 (EDT)
142 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

Price reduced to $450 shipped - act now and I'll throw in a new Klymit X inflatable pillow (2.25 oz, retails for $16-25 online)

7:59 p.m. on October 8, 2016 (EDT)
142 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

Bag is SOLD

December 8, 2019
Quick Reply