Heavy duty boots with stiff shanks that can be flexed just a bit by hand at the ball of the foot. Good for rough terrain, providing support for heavier loads and with crampons for snow couloirs, glacial travel and icy rock gullies. Use with strap-on crampons such as Petzl Vasak with Flexlock bindings or older, full strap-on SMC's. Pair with rigid crampons for easy to moderate ice climbing.
- Vibram deep lug sole with next to no wear.
- Cambrelle lining that is clean and near new in appearance.
- Rubber toe rand.
- Separate outer tongue gusset helps to keep out water and debris.
- Full grain, rough-out leather.
- Size US 9, Eur 42.5
- Weight is 2 lbs, 1 oz per boot.
Hardly used, in close to new condition. Asking $125.00 shipped. PPFF or please add 3% if you prefer a "goods" transaction.