Reviewer Arnie Wins LED Lenser Headlamp and Flashlight

4:57 p.m. on August 1, 2016 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
1,684 reviewer rep
4,162 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Reviewer Arnie Wins LED Lenser Headlamp and Flashlight"

Congratulations to Minnesota paddler Arnie, winner of a $400 LED Lenser lighting prize. He won a 1,000-lumen headlamp and 600-lumen flashlight for reviewing his outdoor gear in July.

Full article at https://www.trailspace.com/blog/2016/08/01/arnie-led-lenser-winner.html

10:51 a.m. on August 2, 2016 (EDT)
648 reviewer rep
59 forum posts

Congrats Arnie ! That is so cool! Isn't it cool to win something? That's how I felt when I won reviewer of the month, I was jumping for joy! This is such an awesome website with an amazing community of people from all over, I really love it!

Liz

5:30 a.m. on August 3, 2016 (EDT)
81 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Thanks Liz. Totally out of the blue for me. I wanted to review the canoe paddle because Bending Branches paddles are great, and they are a fantastic company. Made in Wisconsin U.S.A. The last thing on my mind was the contest, although I was vaguely aware of it. The headlamp will be great for gathering firewood in the dark I think. I thought about getting one for awhile now. The flashlight is something that one can always use. When the items arrive, I will be sure to add reviews here on Trailspace.

9:15 a.m. on August 5, 2016 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
1,684 reviewer rep
4,162 forum posts

Congratulations, Arnie!

Thanks again for sharing that Bending Branches review. Their paddles are quite beautiful, so it's nice to hear how well they've worked for your paddling and also that the company is a good one.

Enjoy your new lights! I hope they work out well for you.

6:18 p.m. on August 5, 2016 (EDT)
81 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Thank you Alicia. Great website you have here.

8:48 a.m. on August 6, 2016 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
1,684 reviewer rep
4,162 forum posts

Thanks, Arnie! I'm glad you enjoy it.

8:45 p.m. on August 9, 2016 (EDT)
BRAND REP TOP 25 REVIEWER
3,278 reviewer rep
32 forum posts

Hey Arnie, I'm a fellow Minnesotan! Congratulations. I have a bending branches hockey stick and I love it. Great company. Maybe I'll see you around Gitchiegoomie sometime.

10:42 p.m. on August 9, 2016 (EDT)
81 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Thanks Jessie. Good to hear from a fellow Minnesotan! How close are you to Temperance St. Park? I've been planning to hike there some time soon. I've camped North of Tofte a few times this summer as well.

July 16, 2019
Quick Reply