Meet Teri: Section Hiker, Biker, Skier, Sunscreen Wearer, and Reviewer of the Month

6:00 a.m. on January 14, 2019 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF TOP 25 REVIEWER
1,119 reviewer rep
4,046 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Meet Teri: Section Hiker, Biker, Skier, Sunscreen Wearer, and Reviewer of the Month"

Congratulations to Teri Anderson of Gilbert, Arizona, our newest Reviewer of the Month! A section hiker, mountain biker, paddler, skier, and more, she wins more than $300 worth of gear in thanks for her contributions.

Full article at https://www.trailspace.com/blog/2019/01/14/teri-anderson-reviewer-of-month.html

9:33 a.m. on January 14, 2019 (EST)
73 reviewer rep
3,638 forum posts

Hi Teri,

Thanks for the report.  I like your involvement with Special Olympics.  I teach emotionally challenged kids to ride horses. 

Your description of growing up camping resonated with me.  We grew up that way and never stopped.  Now I am trying to figure out how to visit a resort, but it is not easy. 

3:41 p.m. on January 14, 2019 (EST)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
4,999 reviewer rep
577 forum posts

My pale skin hurts just looking at those pictures of the desert. Good call on wear big hats and lots of sunscreen.

Congrats on being Reviewer of the Month! 

5:22 p.m. on January 14, 2019 (EST)
125 reviewer rep
3,212 forum posts

A parasol for sun and rain - I always tell people it is the most essential, nonessential piece of equipment, with only my boots, sunglasses, and hat getting more use.

Ed

4:18 p.m. on January 15, 2019 (EST)
4,565 reviewer rep
1,015 forum posts

Congrats Teri, enjoy all the cool gear!

10:15 a.m. on January 16, 2019 (EST)
184 reviewer rep
4 forum posts

Wow, nice description of you Teri. I'm profoundly touch by your coaching the kids in swimming the special Olympics. Your life is very inspiring!

12:23 p.m. on January 17, 2019 (EST)
BRAND REP TOP 10 REVIEWER
3,251 reviewer rep
32 forum posts

Thanks for posting about the Arizona Trail. I visit my folks in Arizona on occasion and your description of the trail has given me something new to look forward to in the future. 

10:50 a.m. on January 21, 2019 (EST)
3,454 reviewer rep
1,335 forum posts

Congrats Teri. Enjoyed learning about you and the AZ trail. 

12:54 p.m. on January 21, 2019 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
2,695 reviewer rep
1,419 forum posts

Go Teri, go!

12:02 p.m. on January 23, 2019 (EST)
199 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope anyone who gets to Arizona can check out the many beautiful and diverse outdoor opportunities here. We have heat/desert and snow/pine trees within a few miles of each other, so there's a full spectrum of fun things to do. 

Special Olympics is available in almost all states, and runs almost completely with volunteers. I started as a volunteer at an event, and loved it so much I became a coach.  It's a very rewarding experience for sure!  

I really appreciate the information I've learned from Trailspace, and will be sure to add my review on the amazing cool products I received in the Reviewer of the Month prize package!!

Thank you again!!!  Teri

9:50 a.m. on January 24, 2019 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF TOP 25 REVIEWER
1,119 reviewer rep
4,046 forum posts

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us, Teri!

February 23, 2019
Quick Reply