Dutchware Demo

5:02 p.m. on August 23, 2018 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
6,140 reviewer rep
654 forum posts

The business park in which I work hosted a hammock demo and Q&A session during lunch today with Dutch, from Dutchware Gear

He was so down-to-earth and full of great tips and insights on the best ways to hang a hammock. He showed us a wide range of products, covering insulation, ridge lines, suspension systems, weather protection, and more. The demo included products from Dutchware Gear, as well as from other cottage vendors and even big-box retailers. 

I've never slept in a Dutchware hammock before, but when it comes time to buy my next hammock, this will be the first place I look. 

IMG_6566.jpgDutch showing different suspension systems, including the easy to use Whoopie Sling.

IMG_6571.jpg

Dutch demoing the Chameleon hammock. And yes, the print on the hammock and the tarp is cheeseburgers. Dutch has a great sense of humor! 

7:36 a.m. on August 24, 2018 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
9,709 reviewer rep
1,577 forum posts

Frau Stranger and I both spent the night in our 11' netless hammocks from Dutch on a back yard camp out :)

The hammocks are great, but the bling is even better. Investing in those tiny bits of titanium has made things very easy when it comes to setting up and taking down both hammocks and tarps.

9:47 a.m. on August 24, 2018 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
4,098 reviewer rep
1,553 forum posts

I need to relocate to a cool business park like that!

April 5, 2020
Quick Reply