Help ID this Moss Tent Works with Camden, Maine, label

11:28 a.m. on February 28, 2018 (EST)
156 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Can anyone help ID this Moss Tent Works tent with a Camden, Maine, label?

I found this fairly beaten Moss two hoop pole tent, no poles small fly with the recognized tan Moss rip stop material. Dark brown floor and pole sleeves, top is a lighter tan than the fly blue doors and White YKK zippers.

It has been stored improperly so you can only guess what it looks and smells like.

Never the less of all the years i have done Moss Tent research i have never come across this particular style label Printed on a thin cotton material, my thought but i could be wrong is very early if not the first Moss label or one off??

I do plan on trying to fabricate some poles to get it set up.

Right now it's hanging on the fence gagging the outside world..

MOSS.jpg

7:03 p.m. on February 28, 2018 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
1,156 forum posts

I've not seen that Moss label before.  Moss had a commercial line in addition to the outdoor line so perhaps this is from the commercial line, or possibly when he was making pop up tents.  You might try contacting these folks.  The blog is run by Bill Moss's widow.

http://www.billmosstents.com/moss-blog/

November 20, 2019
Quick Reply