Thermarest Sleeping pads Repairs

1:03 p.m. on April 21, 2019 (EDT)
7 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

Feedback is appreciated and Helpful?

I have been getting a slow leak in my Therm-a-Rest Basecamp sleeping pad. And I had 3 bubbles on the Bottom of the Thermarest Base Camp Sleeping pad. And I cleaned it on 4-1-2019 and I have patched up the 3 Bubbles on the bottom of the Thermarest Base Camp Sleeping pad. And I rechecked for pin holes. and No bubbles when having water on the both sides of the Thermarest Base Camp Sleeping pad. And it turned out to be the Thermarest Sleeping pad valve. And I going have to replace it with a new Thermarest Sleeping pad valve on 5-1-2019 from REI Co-Op in Encinitas/Carlsbad, California and I ordered a new Thermarest Base Camp Sleeping pad from Mountain Steels website for $43.00 on 5-3.2019

The replacement valve kit for Cascade Designs Therm-A-Rest mattresses includes HotBond adhesive and replacement instructions.

8:23 p.m. on April 21, 2019 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
671 forum posts

Hi Timothy

We had a couple of the older Neo Air Mattresses.  When I called customer support about our mattresses (both with slow leaks...and I am a cyclist, I know how to find leaks, but I couldn't find these...) they agreed to fix them for $20 apiece. 

And when I got them back, they just sent me two new mattresses.  YMMV

2:54 p.m. on May 23, 2019 (EDT)
7 reviewer rep
13 forum posts

Timothy Schneider said:

Feedback is appreciated and Helpful?

I have been getting a slow leak in my Therm-a-Rest Basecamp sleeping pad. And I had 3 bubbles on the Bottom of the Thermarest Base Camp Sleeping pad. And I cleaned it on 4-1-2019 and I have patched up the 3 Bubbles on the bottom of the Thermarest Base Camp Sleeping pad. And I rechecked for pin holes. and No bubbles when having water on the both sides of the Thermarest Base Camp Sleeping pad. And it turned out to be the Thermarest Sleeping pad valve. And I going have to replace it with a new Thermarest Sleeping pad valve on 5-1-2019 from REI Co-Op in Encinitas/Carlsbad, California and I ordered a new Thermarest Base Camp Sleeping pad from Mountain Steels website for $43.00 on 5-3.2019

The replacement valve kit for Cascade Designs Therm-A-Rest mattresses includes HotBond adhesive and replacement instructions.

I have a replacement valve kit for Cascade Designs Therm-A-Rest mattresses from REI Co-Op and I am waiting for a nice day to work on my Therm-A-Rest Base Camp Sleeping pad

October 16, 2019
Quick Reply