Hey guys, the time has come when I'll be needing a new tent. I really don't know to much about tents, so I'll leave it to you guys to help me out. I thought the best information to give you would be my needs of the tent, so here they here:
1. Needs to fit two or more people with gear in the tent, or vestibule.
2. Needs to be weather resistant (waterproof, sturdy in wind, etc.)
3. Needs to be semi light, I don't need something ultralight, I am not a fast packer, but it would be nice.
4. Needs to be easy to set-up.
5. Needs to be compact when packed to not take up all the room in your bag.
6. Durable, I have heard of tents ripping because of poor material or or wind. I don't want ANY of that.
7. A floor that doesn't leak (I have heard of tents needing a footprint because rainwater on the ground was seeping in on the floor)
8. Good venting.
Thats it for now, thank you all so much for the help.