3 season car camp tent

6:44 p.m. on April 3, 2008 (EDT)
33 reviewer rep
40 forum posts

looking for the right 3 season car camping tent (4-5man) Need it to be free standing-water proof- two vestibules- two doors and vents well.Being as this is about 80 % of my camping- don't care about weight as this is more of a base staion. Decided that I'll just pick up a lighter seperate tent for back packing as we simply do not pack in that much. Figured I would get something with extra room as weight isn't a issue. Rain is an issue and also need to be able to set up quickly as the easier to do- the more we will actually use. Appreciate any suggestions. -Thanks

1:36 p.m. on May 5, 2008 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
14 forum posts

You can pick up a Sierra Designs Bedouin 6 tent ($ 459.00) off Ebay for around $200.00. We added this to our tent collection recently and are more than pleased with its quality, utility, ease of entry and pole strength in strong winds. The vestibules are very large. I always set it up alone and it's a snap.

October 20, 2019
Quick Reply