Wild Things Flume Jacket

6:39 p.m. on February 7, 2010 (EST)
2 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Has anybody seen the new Wild Things Flume jacket? It's replacing the Superlight Alpinist jacket. The Flumes run a bit larger than the Alpinist so I would recommend that if you normally wear a medium you should purchase a small.

8:19 p.m. on February 8, 2010 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
4,534 reviewer rep
6,037 forum posts

hcurrier,

Welcome to Trailspace. Wild Things does make excellent quality gear. I have several of their items that get a lot of use. The bibs in my avatar (photo from Antarctica) are Wild Things, in fact, and have been on me to the top of Kilimanjaro among other places.

That said, I notice that both posts by you at this writing (1 review and the post above) are of Wild Things, and that your email and the place you say you purchased the item in the review are the same, lorsey.com (Kakadu Traders, whose website says "authorized reseller of Wild Things"). This indicates you have an occupational connection to a dealership or manufacturer. That's ok, but you should indicate in your profile if this is the case, so we know where you are coming from. Also, note the Trailspace policies regarding commercial posts.

3:21 p.m. on February 9, 2010 (EST)
1,731 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Bill- this is a lil off subject but what does OGBO mean under your name? I've been trying to figure it out but no luck and it is driving me nuts lol. I know, I know, I have too much time on my hands. Thanks.

April 4, 2020
Quick Reply