Our US road trip

8:10 p.m. on July 22, 2017 (EDT)
2 reviewer rep
88 forum posts

hey y'all, been a while since I've visited the site. I don't really have a trip report to share but my wife and I are a month into our 8 month road trip of N. America. we haven't yet done any backpacking but have tons of day hikes of some awesome places. If you're interested in following along we are keeping a blog at www.nowheretogobutanywhere.com. Not trying to self promote or post this for any personal gain just thought some may be interested. If this is against the rules, my apologies and admin, please remove. 

9:25 a.m. on July 23, 2017 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
3,827 reviewer rep
1,444 forum posts

Just scrolled through the site...it will be interesting keeping up with your journey. Good luck and safe travels!

1:18 p.m. on July 24, 2017 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
3,173 reviewer rep
2,261 forum posts

neato Jamie, sounds like a blast, best wishes on this!

5:20 p.m. on July 24, 2017 (EDT)
73 reviewer rep
3,996 forum posts

Jamie you are taking the kind of trip more outdoor people should experience.  There is nothing like wandering and around and staying 3 or 4 days at a place you like. The fall is magic time when the crowds get smaller and a fire feels good. The elk are in rut, and leaves are turning. 

December 11, 2019
Quick Reply