Morning

7:38 a.m. on June 15, 2018 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
7,931 reviewer rep
1,430 forum posts

11:53 a.m. on June 15, 2018 (EDT)
73 reviewer rep
3,724 forum posts

Best video I have seen in a month. You even got common loons.  I love the tremelo.   We get a few stragglers in the fall on Sierra lakes.  Looks more like NE Cove. this is Maine at its finest.  I still have a cedar and canvas Old Town Guide canoe that reminds me of Maine all the time.  We went there as kids. 

2:27 p.m. on June 15, 2018 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
5,581 reviewer rep
158 forum posts

Lovely way to awaken! Thank you for sharing.

6:36 a.m. on June 16, 2018 (EDT)
TOP 25 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
3,569 reviewer rep
1,335 forum posts

Very nice. I miss hearing loons. Were those biting bugs flying around or something more pleasant?

8:20 a.m. on June 16, 2018 (EDT)
7,931 reviewer rep
1,430 forum posts

The buzzing came from mosquitoes getting close to the camera. The entire week was filled with mosquitoes and black flies depending on temperature and wind conditions. Not a trip for the sort of folks who cry about that sort of thing :p

I had the camera equipment inside the tent this night and woke up several times to take long exposures of the sky. Quick unzip the door, stick the camera out there on tiny tripod, fire off a 30 second exposure and pull hand inside until it finished heh.

Then around 330a it started to get light so I stayed up to enjoy the show. Got really lucky that I was recording video at the right time to catch the loons going off. Wish I could have captured some of the other wildlife I saw on this trip but most of it was moving too fast to think of cameras. I'm going to try to put together an actual trip report this coming week. After that school is out and we're headed right back up to BSP for a family trip!

11:39 p.m. on June 17, 2018 (EDT)
27 reviewer rep
51 forum posts

That was beautiful! The bugs that fly in front of the camera are dummies lol, no resources come from that lens for you guys!

2:43 p.m. on June 20, 2018 (EDT)
3,158 reviewer rep
2,248 forum posts

nice

May 20, 2019
Quick Reply