Family Overnight on the CT

4:29 p.m. on June 4, 2019 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
8,710 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

After doing trail work on our section a few weeks ago we decided to head out to enjoy the fruits of our labor. The weather was sort of cooperative as the actual rain waited until we had tarps up before setting in. Still lots of fun and some pretty views along the way.

Heading back that way in a few days to start a SOBO thru. Forecast calls for sun which is going to seem strange. Last year's trips and this year's have all been done with clouds and rain heh.

4:49 p.m. on June 6, 2019 (EDT)
73 reviewer rep
3,961 forum posts

LS,

Are we talking about the Continental Trail?

Nice soundtrack. 

6:38 p.m. on June 6, 2019 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
8,710 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

This is the Cohos Trail in NH. Sorry for any confusion if you thought CDT or Colorado Trail, but we have a solid 3 or 4 hour limit on how far we'll drive to do trail work.

The folks in a Canadian hiking group I subscribe to were talking about natural soundtracks the other day so I was inspired to keep my mouth shut on this one. Vids from this thru hike will be full of babbling though I'm sure. When I don't see anyone for a few days I start talking to the camera more :)

7:30 p.m. on June 6, 2019 (EDT)
73 reviewer rep
3,961 forum posts

Confusing. Coho is the native name for silver salmon in the PNW.  That is the Pacific NorthWest. 

November 12, 2019
Quick Reply