Discontinued: replaced by Arc'teryx Bora AR 63

The original Arc'teryx Bora pack series was discontinued in 2014. The newly redesigned Bora AR pack series currently only goes up to a 63-liter size in men's and 61-liter size in women's.

I love this backpack! Previously, I owned an old Camptrails…

Design: top and front-loading internal
Size: 75 L
Max. Load Carried: 40 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'1"

I love this backpack! Previously, I owned an old Camptrails external, and when it was time to get a new pack, I tried on, what seemed like, hundreds of packs trying to make the right decision.

This pack felt good in the store and feels great on the trail. It carries well and fits even me, a small person, while allowing me lots of packing room. Most people would choose a lighter model for long distances, but I took this on a thru-hike of the Long Trail in Vermont and was perfectly happy and comfortable carrying it for a month.

I highly recommend this pack: no more aching shoulders and back. Now I can simply enjoy the mountains themselves.

The Bora 75 has been discontinued. It was replaced by the Arc'teryx Bora AR 63.

The Arc'teryx Bora 75 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

Want $700 Worth of Leatherman Tools? Review Your Gear.

"Adventures can be found in many ways"—Oliver, Reviewer of the Month

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir UberLite Review