Arc'teryx Men's Delta Jersey Zip

The Men's Delta Jersey Zip has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best fleece tops for 2020.

photo: Arc'teryx Men's Delta Jersey Zip fleece top

Price Reviewers Paid: $80.00

I love this shirt! So much so, I recently picked up another in a different color. Mountain Gear has a great deal on closeout. Of course, it is not "outerwear" per se, though I've worn it alone and been comfortable in cool temps.

I have broad shoulders and a narrow torso which usually leaves shirts either short in the sleeves or too baggy around the middle. The Delta's cut is ideal for my body type given its generous sleeve length and tapered cut. Also, the cuffs are the perfect balance between tight enough for warmth, but can be pushed up past elbow with no sacrifice to circulation when activity or room temperature heats up. The latter I mention because I has no qualms about wearing this out around town. It is actually pretty sharp looking.

It is nearly weightless and very compressible too. And it is soft, so people like to touch it :) The only downside I see is for off trail travel as it probably wouldn't hold up too well crashing through brush.

Fabric: Polartec grid texture
Price Paid: $80, then $60 for 2nd

How to Get Outside and Recreate Responsibly this Winter

Hoka TenNine Hike GTX Review

Does anyone have plans to build something like this