I love this shirt! So much so, I recently picked up…

Fabric: Polartec grid texture
Price Paid: $80, then $60 for 2nd

I love this shirt! So much so, I recently picked up another in a different color. Mountain Gear has a great deal on closeout. Of course, it is not "outerwear" per se, though I've worn it alone and been comfortable in cool temps.

I have broad shoulders and a narrow torso which usually leaves shirts either short in the sleeves or too baggy around the middle. The Delta's cut is ideal for my body type given its generous sleeve length and tapered cut. Also, the cuffs are the perfect balance between tight enough for warmth, but can be pushed up past elbow with no sacrifice to circulation when activity or room temperature heats up. The latter I mention because I has no qualms about wearing this out around town. It is actually pretty sharp looking.

It is nearly weightless and very compressible too. And it is soft, so people like to touch it :) The only downside I see is for off trail travel as it probably wouldn't hold up too well crashing through brush.

The Men's Delta Jersey Zip has been discontinued.

The Arc'teryx Men's Delta Jersey Zip is not available from the stores we monitor.

Mystery Ranch Coulee 40 Review

Nylofume Pack Liner Bags Review

MSR WindBurner Sauce Pot 2.5L Review

Anyone else have an appreciation for stripper canoes

Jetboil CrunchIt Review