My wife just got me this pack and I love it. Best…

Design: Roll Top
Size: 3600
Number of Pockets: 2
Max. Load Carried: 45
Height of Owner: 6'4"

My wife just got me this pack and I love it. Best supension system I have ever tried. Has a new "Roll Top" kind of design that is waterproof, but makes getting in and out of the pack as easy as it can get. Typical construction that you expect from Arc'Teryx (great material, workmanship, etc). Have only used it for a climbing pack (extra large rack/rope/seat/2 pair shoes/jacket), but would be great for a one day/night backpacking pack.

My only complaint is that this thing must be a great deal larger than its stated size...my old pack (Kelty 3200 cu) had trouble fitting all my gear...this thing is only 400 cu bigger, but could easily store 50% more. I bought the tall/large model.