Comfortable, stable, and (so far) durable. They're great for walks and hikes with minimum bushwhacking and reasonably groomed trails. Excellent in clear water and the beach, but not for deep muck.
- Footbed rubber does not get slippery when wet (as advertised)
- Better than expected for city walking
- Casual look does not stand out as super technical
- Clear water performance is super
- Dries faster than most sandals or flip-flops
- Not as easy to put on as regular flipflops
- Removing the strap is not particularly convenient
I bought them to replace a pair of Tevas which were beginning to load sand around the strap attachment points, and dropping it in my bag, car, house, and everywhere else. I've used them all summer in various activities from a tourist style vacations in cities, to muddy crag approaches, and launching boats off a sandy beach.
They were much better than expected for tourist style wandering—firmer than the Teva Mush or standard Reef flip-flops, softer than the rock-like Chacos. Plus the heel strap made the shoe feel stable. The understated style matched most of my travel clothes.
For hiking, they need better groomed trails than a standard boot. Hiking though deep muck is not their forte,but that's to be expected. They really excel around water.
Source: bought via a "pro deal"
Price Paid: $45
You May Like
Current Retail: $75.00
Historic Range: $45.00-$75.00
Reviewers Paid: $45.00