Avalanche Wear Micro Fiber Flare Pant

The Micro Fiber Flare Pant has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best fleece pants for 2021.

photo: Avalanche Wear Micro Fiber Flare Pant fleece pant

Price Historic Range: $22.40
Reviewers Paid: $20.00-$24.99

I bought a pair of these pants from TJ Maxx about 4 years ago in 2006 and went back the next winter bought another pair. Since then I can't find them anywhere not even online.

Did try Sierra Traders but they were sold out and won't be restocking. Does anyone know where to get them?

I love these pants!!!! I bought 4 pairs in black, and planned to give 3 away, but fell in love with them and kept them all. They are super-comfy, resist wind, wash & dry easily, smooth out your shape and are incredibly warm, but they don't suffocate in case the temperature changes. Coordinate with all casual sweaters, tees, boots, etc. I bought a pair for a cousin for Christmas, and she wanted more too. Try Marshalls, sometimes they have Avalanche stuff. I'd love to get more, and in more colors.

Fabric: polyester fleece, smooth outer look

I have had a pair of these pants for several years and am trying to find where I can purchase another. I've gone to the sites listed on Trailspace as selling Avalanche Wear...but they do not have them.

Review Your Gear to Win Primus Camp Cooking Prize

Primus Firestick Ti Review

Mountain Hardwear Acadia Jacket Review

Lixada Titanium Wood Stove Review

Starting new bike tours soon.

Oboz Bridger Mid Waterproof Review