Banner & Oak Freedom to Explore T-Shirt

photo: Banner & Oak Freedom to Explore T-Shirt shirt

This shirt is very good quality and promotes a great message for those who love the outdoors. Love wearing this product while hiking and camping. Have even worn it kayaking.

I would highly recommend this t shirt. This will be great for ALL outdoors persons.

Pros

• Very soft and true to size
  • Graphics hold up well with multiple washings

Cons

• More variety of colors to choose from for shirt.

This t-shirt ran true to size and feels super soft. I love that it is slightly relaxed in fit. I didn't feel uncomfortable in the t-shirt while hiking or kayaking.

The graphics have held up well with multiple washings. And I love the graphics and the message for those of us who love the outdoors. Freedom To Explore.

I would recommend this product to anyone. And I can't wait to purchase more with new messages. The product shipped super fast and with no issues from Banner & Oak.

Experience

Everyone wears t-shirts. And this one is super soft compared to others I've tried on. The fit is what I liked the best. I have used this product hiking, camping, and kayaking. No issues and still love it.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (Kept)

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

Congratulations, Top 25 Reviewers of 2021