Black Diamond says:
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease.
Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock Pro adjustability. The comfortable wicking cork grip features a durable padded wrist strap and a non-slip EVA extension for quick choke-ups on steep terrain. Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Premium cork grip with dual-density top and adjustable 360-degree sewn strap
- Non-slip EVA foam grip extension
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Dual FlickLock Pro adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets
Current Retail: $179.95
Historic Range: $84.93-$179.95
|Weight Per Pair||
475 g / 1 lb 1 oz
63-130 cm / 25-51 in
63 cm / 25 in
While the women's version hasn't been reviewed yet, there are 8 reviews for other versions of the Alpine Carbon Cork. Read all reviews »