Chaco Men's Z/Volv 2 Sandal

photo: Chaco Men's Z/Volv 2 Sandal sport sandal

Price Current Retail: $99.95
Historic Range: $29.73-$100.00

Chaco improved everything I didn't like about the ones I had in 2002.

Pros

• Supportive
  • Stabilizing

Cons

• Chaco solved the cons of the previous model
  • Matching Z suntan LOL!

I've worn these for six months each of the last two years and they're the first footwear I go to if it's the high 50s and warmer. That's because they're so comfortable and my feet can breathe.

I had two pair of the same in the early 2000s and they sucked. Those were painful to wear due to the self-tightening of the big toe strap to the point of cutting off circulation causing pain. Add to that whatever the material was that made up the footbed caused a butt stink in a few hours of wear that filled the room even if they were washed and put on clean feet. In frustration I threw them in the trash and swore off Chaco.

Two years ago I again bought two pair from Sierra Trading Post, knowing that if there were any gripes I could return for a full refund. I was delighted, to my surprise neither issue existed with the current model. They're comfy, supportive, and no stink even after several days of wearing them.

I highly recommended them, especially at the $55+/- price point they can be had on sale.

Price Paid: $55 non-current closeout sale, so I bought two pairs

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Z/Volv 2 Sandal versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Z/Volv 2 Sandal. Read all reviews »