This is a review of a water shoe made by the Chinese…

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (The company (Clorts) sent it to me unsolicited)

Summary

This is a review of a water shoe made by the Chinese company CLORTS. These shoes were an unsolicited gift, sent to me by the company. I guess they had seen some of my other reviews on my YouTube channel, "The One Canoe", and wanted me to try out their product as they are new to the North American market.

I put the model 3H025A water shoe through its paces on a recent canoe trip on Georgian Bay in Ontario, Canada. This was the kind of trip where you are constantly in and out of the canoe, so your footwear is going to get a soaking, that's where a good self-draining water shoe comes in handy. We traversed lakes, rivers, crossed beaver dams, did portages and wore them while swimming.

Please check out my video review below. Thanks -Wayne

Pros

• Very comfortable shoe to wear both in and out of the water Very reasonably priced
  • The speed laces are quick and easy
  • This shoe is very rugged and offers a lot of protection to your feet

Cons

• This water shoe seems slower to drain than some other brands of water shoes I've used, and I was surprised to find the treads lacking in grip on some wet surfaces.

Disclosure: The reviewer received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.

G00SE

Thanks, Onecanoe! Sounds like your YouTube Channel is working!