Columbia River M16-03 Zytel Knife

This is an amazing knife. It’s great for all sorts…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

This is an amazing knife. It’s great for all sorts of activities, from everyday carry to hiking on the trail. I highly recommend this affordable, quality knife.

Pros

• Smooth deployment
  • Good factory edge
  • Sturdy pocket clip
  • Can use flathead to adjust pivot

Cons

• Dulls faster than expected

77E3B1AA-93DB-442D-9FA3-1BD64D797186.jpg
BBD1D135-C725-4827-9C8B-102BBB543166.jpg
I love this knife. Not only does it look amazing, it functions beautifully. Deploying this blade is so smooth using the flipper mechanism. The knife glides majestically into its open position. It has a slick profile.

I take this knife with me everywhere I go. It can easily pass as a gentleman's knife, so I take this knife with me to formal events. But it’s durable enough to take out onto the trail. It feels nice and durable. The pocket clip is great. The knife feels secure in my pocket. And I like the style of it too.

The blade cuts great! It comes nice and sharp. It cuts precise. The only downside is that it dulls quickly, but it’s easy to resharpen. The frame lock works well. I have not had any issues with it at all.

In one word I would describe this knife as being “flawless.” I truly cannot find anything I don’t like about this knife aside from it dulling quickly.

Experience

I’ve had this knife for six months, and I have had a great experience with it.

FromSagetoSnow

I liked mine till it broke in the washer/dryer

The M16-03 Zytel Knife has been discontinued.

The Columbia River M16-03 Zytel Knife is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 27, 2019 at Massey's Outfitters.

Six Moon Designs Minimalist Review