Fabric 100% Polyester Fleece, 100% Nylon
Center Back Length 15 in

Yes, got one for my daughter as well. She already…

Yes, got one for my daughter as well. She already has a Steens Mtn girl's fleece, but it is barely big enough and she grows by the second. She says this is much warmer than her other (Steen's Mountain). She also loves the softness inside, Columbia does a great job in terms of varied sizes to accomodate kids' growth spurts.

My son likes the nylon panels on his version because "it keeps the backpack's straps from rubbing". My daughter (younger than her brother) says oooooh, this part is so cool and slippery." The girl's version seems to be a little shorter in the torso length, although I can't say that definitively.

A very durable, quality built kid' fleece. I treated the garment with Atsko's silicon guard and it is highly water resistant. She loves having the chest pocket for her lavendar lip balm that Oma gave her.

Like her brother's, I installed a drawcord at the hem to seal out the weather.

4.5 stars because it doesn't come with a drawcord at the hem, but then again, it was only $12.50. a nice jacket. My girl wanted pink, but black is all that was available.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Ballistic Fleece versions

In addition to the 1 girls' review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Ballistic Fleece. Read all reviews »