Columbia Huttonville Crew

rated 1.5 of 5 stars

The Huttonville Crew has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best shirts for 2020.

photo: Columbia Huttonville Crew shirt

Price Historic Range: $24.95-$30.00
Reviewers Paid: $26.00

I usually really like Columbia stuff, but the Huttonville Crew was a real disappointment. Normally, medium sized Columbia shirts fit me perfectly, and that was the case with the Huttonville Crew when it was new. It hung a bit long on my waist, but was very comfortable otherwise.

Then I washed it. After the first wash (in cold water) it shrunk so bad that I couldn't wear it anymore. The sleeves ended up about 2" shorter and the overall fit became too tight around the middle. It was so bad that I returned it. Since I liked it so much when it was new, I bought another in a large size. Unfortunately, even after washing (this time in warm/hot water) the large still fits too baggy.

The Huttonville Crew is a near miss for Columbia. It would be a great shirt if it didn't shrink so badly in the wash. This is very uncharacteristic for Columbia, but very disappointing! I couldn't possibly recommend the Huttonville Crew to anyone!

Fabric: cotton

How to Get Outside and Recreate Responsibly this Winter

Hoka TenNine Hike GTX Review

Jetboil MiniMo Cooking System Review

ZJ Sport Epic Medium Wing Paddle Review

Going Higher Art Loeb Trl

Does anyone have plans to build something like this