Columbia Titanium Daska Pass Omni-Tech

rated 2.0 of 5 stars

The Titanium Daska Pass Omni-Tech has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best hiking boots for 2021.

photo: Columbia Titanium Daska Pass Omni-Tech hiking boot

Price Historic Range: $104.97

Not a great or durable boot

Pros

• Nice looking

Cons

• All they proved to be is nice looking

They were good for about a year. One of the lace hooks broke about two months into owning them and Columbia did not want anything to do with fixing it. They offered $30 towards the repair...does anyone in northern BC Canada do this anymore?

The boots were comfortable, dry, and light for about a year. I cleaned and treated them regularly as per manufacturer's instructions.

About a year after buying them I found they leaked and the sole began coming off. They were not heavily used maybe 100-125 miles of walking. I am disappointed in these boots. I wrote a review elsewhere stating they were pretty good, I was wrong.

The boots started falling apart just a little after that review was written. Since then I have read other reviews that mirror mine. If Ms. Gert Boyle ever reads this review please tighten up your QC. Columbia always stood for good quality for a fair value. These boots have made me wary of you other new products.

Price Paid: Too much!!