Columbia Titanium Waterproof Jacket
This jacket I purchased three years ago and have worn it in every weather condition. In the military we would call this our cold wet weather jacket. This is my 4th layer for fall, winter, and spring hiking.
- Made from recycled components
- Cuffs, head, and neck both have velcro fastenings
- 100% waterproof
- Very durable
- Blocks outside elements 100%
- It is not heavy, but it is 4oz heavier than my spring, summer, fall rain jacket (OR Helium 2 Jacket).
- Since it is 100% resistant to the events, it doesn't breathe very well, so no running in this jacket.
Well, since 2018, I have been using this jacket and I use the term Cold Wet weather jacket. It is 100% proof against all bad weather. I would not use it in summer as it doesn't breathe.
I use this jacket on the Appalachian Trail and Eastern Canada trails in most seasons (not summer) and it is my most used piece of clothing I use for bad weather.
Thus is a perfect jacket to start the Appalachian Trail and to finish it. For the middle, I would use a lighter, more breathable jacket.
You will not get wet from the rain when using this jacket.
Hiking and cycling
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $180
You May Like
Reviewers Paid: $180.00