DaKine Cosmo

photo: DaKine Cosmo daypack (under 35l)

So far I have no complaints about the Dakine Cosmo bag. I've had it for about a year now and it still looks as good as the day I bought it. It has one large main compartment with only a small zip pocket inside. Because of that stuff tends to get jumbled together. I solved that problem by buying a small disposable tin foil bread tin for less than a dollar. The tin keeps my wallet, makeup kit, etc much more organized in the bag.

The small zip pocket in the main compartment I use for my cell phone. It keeps it separate from everything else and protects it from getting damaged. This bag also has a front organizer pocket. There're 3 pen holders, a small mesh zip pocket perfect for lipstick, a larger thin pocket which I use for my daily planner. In the front most flap there's a key fob. For the person who likes organization this is the perfect bag.

I bought the plain black bag and it has bright pink lining on the interior which makes it easy to find things. My only complaint would be that this bag does not come in more colors. I've been looking for a red/black bag and a green/black bag. Perhaps soon they will come out with more colors. But I will be buying this bag again in other colors.

Height of Owner: 5 feet, 9 inches