Used these for two elk hunts and numerous deer hunts.

Summary

Used these for two elk hunts and numerous deer hunts. Put on a lot of miles!

Pros

• Good support and sole
  • Made strong

Cons

• Rubbed back of heel

AF9792E9-C1E7-4D8F-A350-8592EB134BA0.jpg

Would recommend for support and comfort. Tough made. Fairly good in wet conditions.

Experience

Danner is a good company. They stand behind their products. Own many different types of Danner products. Would recommend!

Hi Shauna, Thanks for the recommendations. I'd love to see some pictures of your Danners, if you're willing to add them to your review. Thanks!

Shauna Woodward

Done! As you can see, they’ve had lots of use!! BTW...These are women’s Pronghorns, not men’s like review states.

Thanks, Shauna! I also filed your review under women's.

I have always had good luck with Danner boots and…

The author of this review is affiliated with Gore for product testing and review.

Source: bought it new (Kept it)

Pros

• Great fit

Cons

• Price

I have always had good luck with Danner boots and these are no exception. They have held up on many hunts while keeping my feet warm and dry. The best part about them is how comfortable they are. It feels like I am wearing tennis shoes instead of hunting boots. The tread provides good grip. The only problem I have is the laces tend to fall off the eyelets after sitting in a stand for some time.

As a disclaimer, I am affiliated with Gore for product testing of Gore-tex products for the purpose of product review and recommendation. I do receive items from Gore for these purposes.