This is a good everyday sock or strictly for hiking.

Price Paid: $16 (socksaddict.com)

Summary

This is a good everyday sock or strictly for hiking. I would recommend this product to everybody that is active or wears socks out fast.

Pros

• Lifetime warranty
  • Merino wool
  • Great fit
  • Keeps feet drier than cotton socks

Cons

• None

I wear a size 12 mens. This was the upper limit in their large size. The assistant online told me to stay with the large. This size fit my feet perfect.

There was a little slip in my shoes wearing them the first time, but they quickly broke in to fit as good as my FITS socks. The comfort is as good as you would expect. There is no slip on your foot once they are on. The socks have been good keeping my feet dry and wicking away moisture.

I have worn them in cold weather and they are warm, but I would recommend longer socks if it is real cold. These socks are made really well and it helps that they offer lifetime warranty.

The Darn Tough Hiker 1/4 Sock Cushion is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 27, 2019 at Bentgate.com.

Tilley LTM2 Airflow Hat Review