Deuter Futura Pro 34 SL

photo: Deuter Futura Pro 34 SL overnight pack (35-49l)

The best there is!

Pros

• Comfort
  • Size
  • Adjustable
  • Durability

Cons

• None

Tried several backpacks. Returned to this one and will never look back! I weigh 110 and carry around 22-24 lbs on extended trips. This pack feels like it cuts the weight in half! Super easy to adjust, even while in motion.

Just returned from a 10-day trip to Peru / Amazon Rainforest. This pack preformed as I knew it would. Flawlessly!

Source: received it as a personal gift

I LOVE this pack!!! I bought it about 4 years ago and couldn't be happier. It is holding up well and I have used it for many trips in WA and AK. It comes with a rain cover. I would always buy a Deuter backpack again. I would recommend it for anybody — great for day hikes, weekend trips, snowshoeing, biking to work...

Pros

• Durability!
  • Features

Cons

• None

The straps adjust well and I love the women specific design — it sits on your hips.

There is space between the pack and your back and the ventilation is great.

Your Review