This is great backpack for overnight, but I also use…
Source: bought it new
This is great backpack for overnight, but I also use it for day hiking too. It carries your gear comfortably and has lots of pockets and a rain cover.
I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to invest in a hard wearing, great all-around backpack. I'm a 5'5" and 120 pounds woman and it fit like a glove.
- It carries the weight...not you
- Perfect amount of pockets
- Looks as good as it feels
- Hard wearing and high quality materials
- Comfortable trampoline style back keeps you cool
- Rain cover under the pack in is own zippered pocket
- Weight lifting straps really work well
- Dual waist hip pockets for snacks
- A little heavy, but it's barely noticeable
- Sleeping bag compartment is bit tight
I started my Camino de Santiago with another backpack that was just awful. I replaced it early on in my two-month 575 mile hike across Spain with the Deuter Futura Pro 40. Wow, it was an amazingly comfortable pack. I stuffed it with anywhere from 10-20 pounds of gear at various times and it carried the weight the same and never let me down.
I couldn't be more pleased with the ease of adjustments with the pack on and all the various pockets kept me organized, which is not always for me to do. The padded waist belt was super comfortable.
I didn't have a water bladder, but there is a large pocket with access for the tube with the pack closed. I tucked water bottles in the large side mesh pockets with room to spare.
I love this pack!!