I purchased this bag through Kmart.com after a google…

Design: mummy
Fill: Hollofil II
Temperature Rating: 0 degree farenheight
Weight: 5lbs. 8ozs.

I purchased this bag through Kmart.com after a google search on Downright sleeping bags. All I can say I've never been happier with a sleeping bag! I went camping this past weekend and the temps dipped to around 25 degrees overnight and I was warm as toast. I really love the hood design! I can really adjust it easily with the drawcord till all what's sticking out is my nose plus there's a seperate drawcord to adjust the draft collar. The fit of the Tundra bag is very good and just enough shoulder room. I was not too cramped at all. All in all, this turned out to be one great bag (especially seeing what I paid for it!) and I can't wait to use it again!!!