Eagles Nest Outfitters Double Deluxe

Reviewers Paid: $150.00
Weight 26 oz
Material 70-denier High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta
Packed Dimensions 5 x 6 in
Unfolded Dimensions 9' 4" x 8' 4"
Best Use Family/car camping and backpacking

It can be used anywhere, I've used it while camping, while tailgating, while at the beach, and even while on a cruise ship. This is one of those products that you should always carry with you and can never leave home without.

Pros

• Small size while packed, large size when using
  • Ease of use, can be used anywhere

Cons

• Double Deluxe are becoming harder to find
  • Wish the warranty was longer

I am 6'6" and my wife is 6'0", so we are not little people, and we both comfortably fit in our Double Deluxe and use it a lot. I get so much use out of it and it is so comfortable I have passed on a bed before for a night's sleep in the hammock.

For me this item is like a pocket knife. I am never without one and am always prepared. On the verge of buying another so I can leave one in my truck at all times. Great product from a great company.

This product has bailed me out of many ground naps and has even spruced up some vacations; used this on our balcony on our last cruise. It really can be used anywhere and at anytime! Great versatility!

Very comfortable hammock. Easily fits two people.

Pros

• Heavy duty
  • Nice colours

Cons

• Awkward to fit two people initially
  • Difficult to set up perfectly

I purchased this hammock for myself and my fiancée. We love it.

I would highly recommend it for anyone looking into hammocks. Whether it is on the trails or in the backyard, this hammock is great!

FORLOH AllClima 3L Rain Jacket with RECCO Review